Skip to navigation
Skip to content
Tailor Made Camps
Tailor Made Camps
Your cart is currently empty.
Return to shop
Camp Form - Please fill all the fields below
We kindly ask you to fill this form: all information provided will be used for your camp subscription only. Thank you!
Step 1 of 2
Gender - Required for your Welcome Bag!
Date of Birth
Date Format: DD slash MM slash YYYY
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
French Southern Territories
Heard and McDonald Islands
Isle of Man
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestine, State of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
US Minor Outlying Islands
United Arab Emirates
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Wallis and Futuna
Save and Continue Later
More About You
Additional information requested in order to avoid any potential issue or delay during the camp.
Allergies and Intolerances
Please write here in case of specific medicaments or food allergy or intolerance, specifying the severity.
Your Height (cms)
Expressed in cms (ie. 187 if you are 1.87m high)
Your Inseam Lenght (cms)
How to measure it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx3xIzw7LmE credits to SpeedX Cycling
S - Small
M - Medium
L - Large
XL - Extra Large
XXL - Extra Extra Large
Help us to provide you with proper bike and post training wear size!
Your Pedal Type
SHM - Shimano
MTB - Mountain Bike
SPD - SpeedPlay
KEO - Look
NONE - I'm not used to ride with any bike shoes
REMEMBER: Bring your pedals to the camp, or buy bike shoes with at least one of these clamps type!
Bike Fitting - Do you have your own bike?
If yes, provide us with your measures: we will prepare our premium bikes accordingly beforehand in order to avoid any potential delay during the camp.
Your Current Bike Measures
PLEASE check this link before proceeding https://roadbikeaction.com/how-to-measure-your-bike/amp/
Saddle Height (cms)
Measure from centre of bottom bracket to top centre of saddle (img n°2 on https://roadbikeaction.com/how-to-measure-your-bike/amp/)
Handlebar Height (cms)
Measure from centre of handlebar to front wheel hub center (img n°4 on https://roadbikeaction.com/how-to-measure-your-bike/amp/)
Handlebar Reach (cms)
Measure from nose of the saddle to handlebar center (image n°5 on https://roadbikeaction.com/how-to-measure-your-bike/amp/)
Please sign our Rule Conditions & Training Event Disclaimer
RULES AND SAFETY
• Road cyclists are generally expected to obey the same rules and laws as other vehicle drivers or riders, respecting them as well as speed, nature and pedestrians.
• Follow the front leader instructions.
• It’s forbidden overtake the front leader.
• It’s strictly forbidden riding in “race mode” during downhill.
• Single file riding only, maximizing the road safety conditions.
• Buddy relieve is possible (right side only).
• Buddy overtake is possible during the uphill.
• If you are on front, always waiting your team on top of the hill before starting the descent all together.
• Remember: routes may vary due to team members feeling, traffic and/or weather conditions.
• Event directors set routes in order to arrive on time for brunch at the hotel: in case of group condition weariness during a trip, leaders reserve the right of apply “shorter path” to the delayed team.
• Signing the disclaimer, it means you have read, understand and accepted this briefing content as rules, tips and suggestions, material list.
TRAINING EVENT REGISTRATION CONDITIONS
TRAINING EVENT REGISTRATION, RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING.
THIS DOCUMENT HAS LEGAL CONSEQUENCES AND WILL AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND WILL LIMIT OR ELIMINATE YOUR ABILITY TO BRING FUTURE LEGAL ACTIONS.
In consideration of being permitted by Velogasmic GmbH (“Event Producer”) to participate in this Velogasmic Bike & Tri event training camp, I understand and acknowledge that by signing below, that I am legally agreeing to the statements in the following Training Event Registration, Release and Waiver of Liability, and Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement (“Agreement”) and that these statements are being accepted and relied upon by the Released Parties, as defined below.
I hereby freely and voluntarily acknowledge and/or take action for myself, and on behalf of my spouse, children, parents, guardians, heirs, next of kin, and any legal or personal representatives, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, or anyone else who might claim or sue on my behalf, as follows:
1. I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS TRAINING EVENT CAMP. I acknowledge running, bicycling, swimming, and/or other portions of this training camp are inherently dangerous and are an extreme test of my physical and mental limits that carries with them the potential for serious bodily injury, permanent disability, paralysis and death, and property damage or loss. I acknowledge and agree that it is my responsibility to determine whether I am sufficiently fit and healthy enough to safely participate in the Training Event, and I attest and certify that I am or will be sufficiently fit and physically trained to participate in the Training Event, which I elect to enter. I certify that I have not been advised against participation in the Training Event by any healthcare provider. I have no physical or medical condition that would endanger myself or others if I participate in the Training Event, or would interfere with my ability to safely participate in the Training Event. I accept responsibility for the condition and adequacy of my competition equipment and my conduct in connection with the Training Event. I understand and acknowledge that there are vehicles or pedestrian traffic on the course route, and I assume the risk of running, biking, swimming and/or other portions of this Training Event and participating under these circumstances. I also assume any and all other risks associated with participating in this Training Event, including but not limited to the following: falls, dangers of collisions with vehicles, pedestrians, other participants, and fixed objects; the dangers arising from surface hazards, equipment failure, inadequate safety equipment; and hazard that may be posed by spectators or volunteers; and weather conditions. I further acknowledge that these risks include risks that may be the result of negligent acts, omissions, and/or carelessness of the Released Parties, as defined herein. I understand that I will be participating in the Training Event at my own risk, that I am responsible for the risk of participation in the Training Event.
2. I understand and acknowledge the dangers associated with the consumption of alcohol and/or drugs before, during and after the Training Event and I recognize that consumption of alcohol and/or drugs might impair my judgment and motor skills. I assume responsibility for any injury, loss or damage associated with my consumption of alcohol and/or drugs.
3. I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND FOREVER DISCHARGE Event Producer, event sponsors, event organizers, event promoters, event producers, event staff, advertisers, property owners, volunteers, administrators, contractors, vendors, all other persons or entities involved with the Training Event, and all state, city, town, county, and other governmental bodies, and/or municipal agencies whose property and/or personnel are used and/or in any way assist or supporting in locations in which the Training Event or segments of the Training Event take place, and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, licensees, officers, directors, partners, board members, shareholders, members, supervisors, insurers, agents, employees, volunteers, and other participants and representatives (individually and collectively, the "Released Parties"), from any and all claims, liabilities of every kind, demands, damages (including direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential), losses (economic and noneconomic), and causes of action, of any kind or any nature, which I have or may have in the future, including court costs, attorneys’ fees and litigation expenses (individually and collectively, the “Claims”) that may arise out of, result from, or relate to my participation in the Training Event or my traveling to or from the Training Event, including light negligence, property damage and damages of any kind, property theft, and Claims relating to the provision of first aid, medical care, medical treatment, or medical decisions (at the Training Event site or elsewhere), and any Claims for medical or hospital expenses, even if such Claims are caused by light negligent acts, omissions, or the carelessness of the Released Parties. The aforementioned exclusion of liability shall not apply to damages caused by willful misconduct and gross negligence by the Event Producer or a legal representative of the Event Producer and to injuries to life, body or health due to gross negligent breach of duty by the Event Producer or intentional or gross negligent breach of duty by a representative of the Event Producer or a person used to perform an obligation of the Event Producer.
4. I FURTHER COVENANT and AGREE NOT TO SUE any of the Released Parties for any of the Claims that I have waived, released, or discharged herein. I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, and HOLD HARMLESS the Released Parties from any and all expenses incurred, Claims made by me or other individuals or entities, for liabilities assessed against the Released Parties, including but not limited to court costs, attorneys' fees and litigation expenses, arising out of or resulting from, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, my breach or failure to abide by any part of this Agreement, my breach or failure to abide by any of the security training rules, Event Producer, and information in the athlete information guide, and/or my actions or inactions which cause injury or damage to any other person.
5. I agree to read and abide by the training event rules adopted by the event Producer, including any drug or doping control rules, Event Producer’s, and information in the athlete information guide, as they may be amended from time to time, and all traffic laws. I agree that prior to participating in the Event I will read and understand the event training course, facilities, equipment, and areas to be used, and if I believe or become aware that any are unsafe, I will immediately advise the Event Director.
6. I hereby consent to receive medical treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident or illness during the Training Event. I hereby grant to the medical director(s) of the Training Event and his or her agents, affiliates and designees, access to all medical records (and physicians) as needed and authorize medical treatment as needed. I agree to be responsible and assume liability for any and all costs incurred as a result of training for and/or participation in the Training Event, including but not limited to ambulance transport services, hospital stays, medical care and treatment, and physician and pharmaceutical goods and services, except for care and treatment covered by my insurance. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from all liability for such costs.
7. I hereby grant to Event Producer the right, permission, and authority to use my name, image, voice, and/or likeness, without compensation, captured during the Training Event by Event Producer, its affiliated entities or contractors, and/or the media in any photographs, videotapes, CDs, DVDs, broadcast, telecast, podcast, webcast, recordings, motion pictures, commercial advertisement, promotion materials, and/or any other record of this Training Event for any purpose whatsoever.
8. I acknowledge and agree that Event Producer, in its sole discretion, may delay or cancel the Training Event if it believes the conditions on the training days are unsafe. In the event the Training Event is delayed or cancelled for any reason, including but not limited to acts of God or the elements (including without limitation, wind, rough water, rain, hail, hurricane, tornado, earthquake), acts of terrorism, fire, threatened or actual strike, labor difficulty, work stoppage, insurrection, war, public disaster, flood, unavoidable casualty, race course conditions, or any other cause beyond the control of Event Producer, there shall be no refund of Event Producer’s entry fee or any other costs incurred in connection with the Event.
9. I understand that Event Producer reserves the right, in its sole and complete discretion, to deny entry, revoke the entry application of any applicant at any time, and/or to remove any individual from the Training Event. Applicant expressly waives any claim for damages arising from the denial or revocation of an entry application exceeding the amount of the entry fee.
10. Any dispute or claim/s that may be arising arising out of, relating to or in connection with this Form 1) shall be governed by Swiss law and 2) unless settled by direct discussions, shall be determined by binding arbitration as the sole and final remedy for all matters in dispute, Required Venue: I agree that any arbitration proceeding, or any suit or other proceeding must be filed, entered into and/or take place only in Zug. If any provision of this Agreement shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason, unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Event Producer and the participant commit themselves to replace any such invalid or unenforceable provision (or the invalid or unenforceable part thereof) by such valid and enforceable provision that comes closest to the intent and purpose of such invalid or unenforceable provision (or the invalid or unenforceable part thereof).
11. A legal guardian who signs this Agreement on behalf of a incapacitated and/or mentally challenged person (hereinafter "Said Person"), hereby acknowledges that he or she has the legal capacity and authority to act on behalf of Said Person and to legally bind Said Person to the Agreement. The legal guardian who signs this Agreement agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties for any expenses incurred, Claims made, or liabilities assessed against them, as a result of any insufficiency of legal capacity or authority to act on behalf of Said Person in the execution of this Agreement.
12. I acknowledge that my participation will be subject to the conditions as listed in the "Agreement on event registration, liability release and waiver of liability and the assumption of risk and exemption is granted", which I have received, read, understood and accept.
I HEREBY AFFIRM THAT I AM EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE (OR WILL BE ON THE DATE OF THE EVENT) OR OLDER, I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, I UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT, AND INTENTIONALLY AND VOLUNTARILY SIGN THIS AGREEMENT.
Save and Continue Later